Looking for some really affordable bar carts? Well we found some really great ones that you can place pretty much anywhere. I always find when we have too many guest over we run out of space on the kitchen island or coffee tables so we end up using little bar carts for our guests to pretty much pass the drinks around on a cart.
1. The Raskog Kitchen Cart is a great option for people with not much square footage. Buy your own at IKEA for $49.
2. The Adesso Cosmopolitan Serving Cart a more contemporary vibe. Buy one at Wayfair for $152.
3. Next up we have the Formosa Tray Table from CB2. Not as much storage space but has great style. Buy it at CB2 for $50.
4. The Espresso Entertainment Cart from Target would be perfect for someone who needs lots of storage for bottles and glassware. Buy one from Target for $146.
5. Lastly, the Whisper Serving Cart will satisfy anyone with a taste for more classic shapes and materials. Buy it from AllModern for $76.
Credit for Image(s): www.curbly.com/