Low Carb Grilled Zucchini Pizza
These pizzas are the best of both worlds. Healthy if you are looking into losing some weight and tasty because everyone loves a tasty pizza. We made something similar when we went camping with our friends and family it was actually quite easy to make. We cooked them in tin foil over the open fire. Let me know how yours turn out and if you have a story around it please share with us!
Here is a brief summary of the directions:
- Grab very large zucchini from your grocery store and cut into 3/4″ slices.
- Brush both sides with Olive Oil, or you may experiment with a different oil.
- Grill on both sides for about 7 minute on each side, low, until slightly tender.
- Add heated or non-heated pizza sauce to slices and coat the top side.
- Next, add the grated cheese and meats of your choice. Popular choices are mozzerella, turkey, pepperoni, and bacon.
- Place your prep pizzas back onto the grill or under a broiler and cook for additional 5-10 minutes, being sure meats are cooked and cheese is melted. Your ready to eat!
Credit for Image(s): www.kalynskitchen.com